The lines are intended for production of the pipes in polyethylene of high or low density (HDPE or LDPE), polypropylene (PP) and composits materials on their base.
Owing to the high consumption properties of the mentioned polymers, to the wide range of the diam eters, the pipes can be used for carriage of gas, water, sewage etc, are employed as thermal-insulat ing and protective sheaths. The plastic pipes having the large diameter are advantage in gas distribut ing net-works.
Advantages of the gas and sewer plastic pipes against metal ones:
- cheapness and simplicity of installation;
- long-duration working life (50-80 years);
- resistance to hostile solutions and corrosion;
- they don’t require additional protection, in particular, painting;
- they don’t conduct electric current;
- they comply with the sanitary code;
- they can repeatedly be processed.
World and home experience comfirms the effectiveness of using the products of the offered lines. In USA the plastic pipes are employed during laying 90% the gas conduits. This decrease the building expenses up to 1.7 time. In Ukraine the laying of the polyethylene pipes gas conduits needs costs almost in four times less in comparison with the conduits of another pipes.